The Files section of the "Public Gallery" contains all publicly available files. To start using public files, choose option Files from the Public Gallery menu.
The following options are available:
- Search for files.
- Filter files based on extension, the person who published it or by tags.
- Select a file or multiple files and click to copy them to your project.
- Click on the file name to view a file details page.
- Click on this icon to copy individual files to your project.
- Click Public gallery and choose Files.
- Select one or more files and click Copy selected files. Alternatively, click the copy icon next to a file.
- Choose the destination project and confirm.
The public file is now copied to your project and you can use it in your analysis.
Updated over 1 year ago