Manage dataset access
To manage and review your permissions for accessing datasets:
- Click your username in the upper right corner and choose option Account Settings.
- Click the Dataset Access tab.
This page contains information about your permissions for accessing controlled datasets allows you to connect your Platform account to the Cavatica DRS server and import files.
Connect to the Cavatica DRS server
To be able to import files from the Cavatica DRS server (your files on Cavatica), you will first need to connect the two accounts:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click Connect on the right.
- If you are not already logged in to your Cavatica account you will now be asked to log in.
- Your BioData Catalyst account is now connected to your Cavatica account and you can import files from Cavatica, using the import feature.
This connection will automatically expire in 30 days. You can disconnect your accounts at any time.
Disconnect your account from the Cavatica DRS server
Follow the procedure below to disconnect your account from the Cavatica DRS server. Please keep in mind that you will no longer be able to import files.
In addition, all files that have been previously imported will not be available for use on the Platform.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the "Account Settings" page.
- Click the ellipsis menu and choose option Deactivate.
Your account is now disconnected from the Cavatica DRS server.
Updated almost 2 years ago